Compliance with laws and regulations
All of our products and packaging meet the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001 and the HACCP (Hazard Analyses of Critical Control Points) food safety management system. They also conform to all applicable government food and health regulations that are currently inforce. All of our products are in compliance with the German Beer Purity Law.
All Weyermann® products are in compliance with VO (EG) 1829/2003, 1830/2003, 49/2000, and 50/2000, and do not contain any genetically modified raw materials, ingredients, or additives.
All raw materials are meticulously tested for traces of pesticides, mycotoxins, and heavy metals, and meet the requirements of VO (EG) 123/2005, 165/2010, 396/2005 and 1881/2006.
The nitrosamine content is below allowable thresholds.
The compliance of these limit values is guaranteed by regular checks.
- ISO 9001 (PDF)
- FSSC 22000 Heinz Weyermann® Röstmalzbierbrauerei (PDF)
- HACCP (PDF)
- Kiwa BCS Mich. Weyermann® GmbH & Co. KG (PDF)
- Kiwa BCS Heinz Weyermann® Röstmalzbierbrauerei (PDF)
- Bioland Mich. Weyermann® GmbH & Co. KG (PDF)
- Bioland Heinz Weyermann® Röstmalzbierbrauerei (PDF)
- JAS Mich. Weyermann® GmbH & Co. KG (PDF)
- For Kosher Certificates please contact us directly.