Videos English – watch on YouTube
Videos Español – watch on YouTube
LME SINAMAR® is a roasted malt beer produced according to the German Purity Law (Reinheitsgebot) and is made entirely from CARAFA® SPECIAL. In order to achieve the high color intensity and extract content, LME Sinamar® is gently concentrated using vacuum at temperatures of 70 – 75 °C.
LME SINAMAR® is de-bittered and filtered by a natural process and therefore does not cause turbidity and is very pH stable. LME Sinamar® does not contain fermentable sugars or alcohol.
The application of LME SINAMAR® is extremely user-friendly: the dosage is possible during the complete brewing process from the brewhouse to the bottling.
Use 14 g (11.9 ml) of LME SINAMAR® Color Malt Extract to darken 1 hl of beer or wort by 1 EBC; or use 1.5 oz. (1.25 fl.oz.) to darken 1bbl of beer or wort by 1° Lovibond.
LME SINAMAR® does not have an E number under the EU Labelling Regulation. A declaration as malt extract, barley malt extract or roasted malt extract is enough.
LME SINAMAR® is gluten-free.
LME SINAMAR® is ideal for color correction, color adjustment and color intensification up to +90 EBC in beers.
LME Sinamar®, universally applicable, especially for
- Bottom-fermented beers
- Top-fermented beers
- IPA; Black IPA
- Malt beverage (non-alcoholic)
- Beer made with Carafa® Special 1-3
- Amber Lager; Vienna Lager, Smoked beer, Bamberger Maerzen Rauchbier
- Dark Lager; International Dark Lager, Munich Dunkel, Czech Dark Lager, Schwarzbier
- Bock; Dark Doppelbock, Eisbock
- Amber Ale; Altbier, Best Bitter, Strong Bitter, California and Kentucky Common, Extra Special Bitter
- Brown Ale; Dark Mild
- Strong Ale; English and American Barley Wine, Imperial Red Ale, Belgian Dark Strong Ale or Quadrupel
- IPA; Black IPA, Brown IPA, Black Ale,
- Sour Ale; Oud Bruin
- Porter; Pre-Prohibition Porter, Brown Porter, Coconut Porter, American Porter, Robust Porter, Imperial Porter, Smoked Porter, Baltic Porter
- Stout; Sweet- Oatmeal- and Tropical- Stout, Irish Extra Stout, Foreign Extra Stout, Imperial Stout, Irish Stout, American Stout
- Wheat beer; Dunkel Weizen, Weizenbock
- Malt Beverage (nonalcoholic malt beer)
Enzyme activity: none
8100 – 8600 EBC
3054.2 – 3242.7 Lovibond