We appreciate your interest in taking a tour through the red and yellow world of Weyermann® specialty malts!
From Monday to Friday, we offer individual tours for groups of 8 to 20 participants.
The tour takes about 1 1/2 to 2 hours and costs EUR 15 per person.
Individuals: There is a standard tour at 2.00 pm each Wednesday without prior registration.
Please bring EUR 15,- in cash.
Starting point is he Weyermann® guest center.
However, children under the age of 16 cannot take part!
The tour will cover the following areas:
- Company history: From 1879 till today: it all started with a hand driven roast drum and today Weyermann®
is the world market leader
- Laboratory: learn what we do to get best quality grain.
- Visit the malting house and learn about the process of malting. Get an impression of a germination box
and our fascinating roast drums.
- Get to know our state-of-the-art logistics centre which enables us to provide more than 135 countries
with our specialty malts
- At the end of the tour we invite you to taste beer specialties and Bavarian brezels in our Pilot Brewery.
Each participant will be given a visitor´s certificate.
Please note: As we will climb steep stairs up to the 4th floor, visitors should be reasonably fit and wear suitable shoes.
For reservations please contact Andrea Kundler (firstname.lastname@example.org).