- Take Autobahn (freeway) number A 73 to exit Bamberg-Memmelsdorf
- At top of ramp, turn left and follow the sign for Bamberg
- You will be driving on Memmelsdorfer Straße (Memmelsdorfer Street) for about 3 km (approx. 1½ miles), going through several traffic lights
- Shortly before a railroad crossing, at a traffic light, turn left into Brennerstraße (Brenner Street)
- After the turn, immediately to your right, is a large red brick complex
- Turn right into the gate
- Welcome, you have reached Weyermann®!
- Bamberg is connected by rail to Frankfurt and Munich. For timetables and prices, visit www.bahn.de
- By private plane, the closest airstrip is Flughafen Breitenau (Airport Breitenau), only 5 minutes from the Weyermann Malting Company. Please note that Flughafen Breitenau is open only to planes not exceeding 5.7 metric tones gross weight. For details, visit www.aeroclub-bamberg.de
- Nuremberg International Airport is 45 minutes distant by Autobahn from Bamberg.
- Munich International Airport is 140 minutes distant by Autobahn from Bamberg.
- Frankfurt International Airport is 150 minutes distant by Autobahn from Bamberg.